Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh, How She Makes Me Laugh

Well, I conquered the first day of my last year of school. Things went really well today, especially with my girls. Emma jumped out of the car immediately and ran over to swing with the kids. According to Trena, Josie did very well too. (Even with the bottle!!!)
As we were coming inside to settle down for the evening I looked over and saw Emma in the recliner. She was reading a flyer with her sunglasses on. Emma then proceded to look at me and say, " Mom, the oreo cookies are 200 bucks. Isn't that alot of money?" She makes me laugh all the time with her little comments and remarks. Here is a picture of Emma reading the flyer and a picture of Josie just because I think she is sooo adorable! Have a GREAT week!



3 comments:

Chelsa said...

you're girls are too cute :)

Andrea said...

Jamie,
Isn't it adorable the things that kids say and come up with? It sounds like Emma is quite a character! Josie is just too cute...she is so round all over, I love it. I'm glad to hear that school is almost over and that your girls did fine at the sitter. I love being able to keep up with you guys too...it makes us feel like we half way know what's going on;)

Lacy said...

That is Emma in true form!! So silly and cute!!