Friday, August 1, 2008

Emma's Sleepover!

Yesterday Emma had a sleepover. She invited her cousins Bryce, Kaylynn, and Kendall. They all had a wonderful time playing in the sprinkler, painting each others toenails, and swimming. These four girls spend alot of time together in the summer because once school starts they don't see each other near as often as they would like. They play very well together considering the age difference. Sometimes tempers flare due to the fact that 3 of them are very stubborn. And yes, one of them is my daughter. Some people say she acts just like me, but I just can't imagine.
Anyway, here are some pictures for you to enjoy. By the way, my daughter DOES own a bathing suit, it just got left at Grandma's. :)

3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

That's so sweet. I hope Ayla has cousins like that. I was always the only girl and that is how its shaping up for Ayla too! Oh well. I turned out fine, right? :) Hope all is going well.

The Jeffers Clan said...

Jamie, Those pics are sooo cute. That's great that you get the kids to spend time with eachother before school starts...and I'm sure it helps the parents too:)

Leah Robinson said...

How cute! Love the pics & the blog :) Thanks for the sweet comment about Joe too!!!