Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Knepp Family Invades Georgia!

Twenty-seven members of the Knepp family arrived in Georgia on Aug. 7th. We stayed in a cabin owned by Scott's Uncle Jack's neighbor. (Did you get that?:)) The cabin was beautiful and the view was breathtaking. I love getting together with the Knepp's. They are so much fun. Our long weekend consisted of talking, relaxing, playing cards and cornhole, swimming, skiing, wakeboarding, cliff diving, and of course, lots of good food. Scott and I often discuss how blessed we are. After spending the weekend together with his family, we truly know how much God has blessed us with such wonderful families. I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I can't wait to see pics. It sounds like it was amazing! Don't you just love vacations :)

The Jeffers Clan said...

Wow james the pictures are breathtaking! Thank you for sharing. The girls have grown since i seen them a month ago:( I'm so happy that you had a good time since we are about to start a long 4.5 months of "no lives":)

Ramona said...

Hi Jamie! Looks like a fabulous vacation....I LOVE going to cabins like that! Glad you had a great time! Great photos, too. :o)

See you Monday...I'm not ready either. :( I've enjoyed my summer waaay too much!