Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cat Fight...

Yes, I finally witnessed my first cat fight between my two little girls. I wish I would have gotten it on video because it was hilarious. When Josie let out a scream, it scared me as much as it did Emma. The fight went a little something like this. The girls and I were sitting at the table eating lunch. While eating, I was trying to make a grocery list. I had given Josie a piece of paper to play with until Emma had finished her sandwhich. Well, Emma decided to take the piece of paper away from Josie and Josie let out a scream and had what I would call a "death grip" on the piece of paper. Josie and Emma ripped the piece of paper in half and Josie was letting Emma have it, in whatever language she speaks. She also grabbed Emma's hair and didn't just pull out a few strands, I believe it was enough to make a wig for someone. I pray that Emma learned her lesson because otherwise SHE WILL be the one in need of a wig after a few more of those fights. And what happened to my laid back, gentle, little 8 month old anyway? Don't worry, no one was seriously injured in the fight.

A picture in happier times!

4 comments:

Libby graber said...

She is getting so big!! You coming tonight?

The Jeffers Clan said...

oh my goodness...and it begins. It was only a matter of time:)

Leah Robinson said...

Oh my..yes, we too experience those days :) Yesterday Alli Jo had over 10 "time-outs" b/c she was hitting or hurting Hunter somehow!! It's pretty crazy when the youngest (age 2) beats up the oldest (age 8)!! lol I think it's mainly b/c Hunter doesn't want to hurt Alli, so Alli takes advantage!

The Armes Family said...

Oh how I can't wait to experience sibling fights when the new baby gets here and is a little older....by the way.....I think our kids are going to be going to the same sitter the beginning of next yr!!