Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hillbillies or Rednecks...

I just have to post this as a memory for my girls. They will think their mom and dad are such rednecks! When we built our current home we did not have any plans on staying here longer then 5 years, little lone have two children to share it with. Well, 7 years later and two unexpected pregnancies and here we are!!! Anyway, when we built this home my husband did not find it necessary to include a bath tub in our bathroom, so here we are a 3 1/2 year old and a 10 month old sharing a SINK. :) I know it sounds so silly but my girls love it, I know they will love their own bath tub even more. One day girls!!

11 comments:

The Jeffers Clan said...

Too cute!!!:)

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Precious! Em is running out of room... you better get a bath tub soon :)

Sue said...

We have a bath tub but I did use the sink a few times too. Bridgette and Dillon begged to take bathes in the sink until they were too big to get in there! lol

The Armes Family said...

Landon is almost 3 and he begs me to take a bath in the sink!!!!!!!!!!! Just something about the sink!!

Leah Robinson said...

Alli Jo loves the sink too! LOL Tell Scott to get his butt to Benders and order a tub LOL!!! Too funny :)

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute! They'll really love that pic when they're older:)

Ramona said...

Oh my!! that has got to leave a lot of clean up for mom! but they look so cute...you'd better hurry with a bathtub though...emma doesn't look like she's going to fit much longer!! lol! :)

Chelsa said...

i used to love to spend the night at my grandma's... b/c of the sink baths!! :)

Ali Gish said...

Too cute!! I have never given Cope a bath in the sink - sounds like I should try it!! Haha

Desiree' said...

That's funny, I used to do the same with dru, and it worked out cuz it didn't kill your back!!

Anonymous said...

We also have "temporary" digs- 6 years now-- hopefully house next year, but I always tell myself "it isn't the house or the sink (in your case) that they will remember". Lisa Klopfenstein