Monday, September 15, 2008

A Week Full Of Highs And Lows

I am sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but the last 5-6 days have been an emotional roller coaster for me. As most of you know, Patrick Delaney died from injuries sustained in a motorcyle accident last week. He was a classmate of my sister Lacy and a friend of mine. My heart breaks for his family, friends, and girlfriend.
I promise I will post again soon, but every time I try to sit down and blog about my family my mind always goes to Patrick. I hope everyone has a safe week.

2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

That is always such a tough time. I hope your days get better daily. We'll be praying for you.

Guatmama said...

Sounds like you could use some apple crisp. Come on by WB today, I made a fresh batch this morning. But, you know how food lasts around here! Thinking of you in your loss.