Friday, September 26, 2008

A Trip To The Zoo

Last Saturday we had a wonderful time at the Mesker Park Zoo in Evansville. Lacy was babysitting for a family in Newburgh and asked us if we wanted to join her and the kids at the zoo, so we took her up on the offer. We had a really great time and I believe the adults liked it as much as the kids. I had never been to the Mesker Park Zoo, so it was a new experience for me as well as Emma and Josie. I hope to take the girls back again next year. Well, that is all for now. Emma is spending the night with her Aunt Lacy and Josie is sleeping, so I am going to try and pick up the house, paint a door and get started on my homework. :) I will leave you with some pictures from last weekend. Have a SUPER weekend!!









3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

How fun! I had been wanting to visit the zoo this year with Ayla but my friend discouraged me from it, saying in the past it wasn't that nice? I think we may go now that we've got different word.

Chelsa said...

hey! glad you had fun @ the zoo! B loves the zoo! and so do i, haha! we haven't been to mesker park zoo since i was in elem school i think!

brycen liked his exersaucer too!!

Ramona said...

Ok, loooove the bat picture! How cute :) We never did make it to the zoo this summer...looks like you all had a great time!