Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged

Here are 6 "random" facts about me. I think everyone probably knows everything about me because I am kind of a tell it like it is, no point in hiding things.

I used to be OCD until I had 2 children.

I have a passion for "saving the world".

I suffered from post-partum depression with my daughter Emma. I thank God everyday I survived.

I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but never saw myself having children. That's why I had 2 unexpected pregnancies.

I made a pact with myself when Emma was about 1 week old to read to her everyday/night. Emma is now 31/2 and I have only missed 5-6 days. Pretty good I think!

I am TERRIFIED of storms and staying home by myself at night.

1 comment:

Jamie Truelove said...

I am also terrified of storms...I will stay by myself though...having a basement really helps with that fear...
Were you really ocd or do you just think you were??