Friday, October 24, 2008

We are still here...

We made it back from our wonderful trip out west. I have so much to say and several pictures. I hope to be able to post them soon. Life has been a little crazy around here lately. Hopefully I will get to posting sometime this weekend. Also, as I posted earlier, Josie had an eye procedure done a few weeks ago and it was unsuccessful. It was not the fault of the doctor just a really inflamed membrane that needs to be cleaned out again. So..Monday Scott, Josie and myself will be heading to Jasper Memorial Hospital for another procedure. Please pray for our family and especially Josie. This time she will be put under anethesia so at least she will not feel the pain like the last procedure. Have a wonderful weekend. Until next time...

2 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

I'll be praying for you guys!!! Lots of love your way :)

Jamie Truelove said...

I will pray for your little baby...Ava had bilateral eye surgery in Louisville at age 22 months...talk about scary...nightmare! You just have to trust that the doctors are what they say they are...did Dr. Earhart do hers? I know him...like him a lot...think he is a good guy.