Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Little Southern Belle

It has been awhile since I posted so I will try to catch everyone up.
We have been home from our trip out west for a little over two weeks. We had a wonderful time visiting family. It was Scott's first time out west and he had a great time getting to go up in the mountains and look at the beautiful scenery. We also have a few avid hunters on my dad's side of the family so Scott had a lot to talk about. Hopefully they will be making some plans to get to hunt together, either here or out west. I do have pictures to post but it is going to take some time to download them and right now I just don't have the time.

School has been going well for me. This semester is winding down, but I still have some very important projects due soon. I am looking very forward to student teaching in the spring.

Last Monday Josie had her second eye procedure at Jasper Memorial Hospital. The procedure was done once in the office but was unsuccessful. This time I feel very confident in the outcome. Her eyes are looking very good. Josie is just as fiesty as can be, but she brings such joy and laughter to our home.

Thursday we took Emma trick-or-treating. She had such a good time dressing up, but I think her favorite part was Friday when everyone came to our house trick-or-treating. We spent Friday cleaning the house, baking cookies for our trick or treaters and carving out her pumpkin. Emma dressed up as a southern belle and was SOOO CUTE!

Lastly, but certainly not least....we will be expanding our family in early June. Yes I am pregnant! This is part of the reason that I have not posted for awhile. I have felt pretty good just EXTREMELY TIRED. It was unexpected (make that 3 now) and YES I do know how to use birth control. :) We feel very blessed but this will be our last baby. Please pray for us as we try to make wise decisions about our home and a new vehicle. God will provide and show us direction, just please keep our family in your prayers.

I will leave you with a few pictures of Emma on Halloween.

Love and God Bless




15 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

OH my goodness! That is so fun and exciting :) Its gonna be battle of the pregos at small group again. We'll be praying for ya.

Jamie Truelove said...

Congrats Jamie! Three won't be bad...I really thing from 1-2 is worse than 2-3 will be...the third will just kinda blend in with the crowd...As far as the house...just build one! There. That was easy. Now, we'll pray for the vehicle.

Chelsa said...

Jamie! Congratulations! I've never known so many pregnant people in my life! lol. Maybe your hubby will get that little boy he has been wanting ;)

Sue said...

Congrats Jamie! Things will work out.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jamie!

Guatmama said...

Jamie,

Congrats! Great news on the addition... sure Lacy is thrilled!

Amber said...

Congrats Jamie!! We will be praying for you.

Amy said...

Congrats Jaime. I can't wait to give you a hug. Love ya, Amy

Tera said...

Congrats!!! I heard your exciting news over the weekend! Your family is turning out to be a lot like the one I grew up in...2 years apart and then 16 months apart, but I should add there was baby #4 6 year after that...just to prepare you! he he. I hope you are feeling ok with being mommy, prego, student, etc. all at the same time. You'll have to schedule some Fri. appts so I can watch your belly grow! :) I'll be praying for doors to open on the house/vehicle situation.

Kayla said...

Congrats Jamie!!! Babies are in the air!!!

Susie said...

Hi Jamie, thanks for the comment about my niece. You have a very nice blog especially since you have a great family to blog about as well as your EXCITING NEWS! Congratulations! I will say some extra prayers for you..you have alot on your plate right now..you might as well put your cape on as you are definitely being the "SUPERMOM"! Remember God doesn't give you any more than you can handle! And be sure to play your pregnancy card it only lasts 9 months!

Leah Robinson said...

Ok, I have no clue how I missed this LOL!!! Congrats!!!!!

The Armes Family said...

Jamie!!! I'm just getting around to checking out other blogs and saw your exciting news!!! CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I was probably more tired at the beginning, but was a little more sick this round so I think that I was just feeling bad, more than just being tired. I got a little more energy around the middle of theh pregnancy, but am slowing going downhill. I think it may have alot of taking care of two children and being pregnant at the same time:) you'll do fine, It goes so fast!

Kristi said...

Hey! This is your old classmate Kristi H. I just wanted to say Congrats!! I found your blog through Mandi's page.
I am actually expecting my third also. I have a 3 year old and an 18 month old!! It was hard in the beginning but now I feel great!!