Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our New Arrival...

Before I get started I do not have any pictures to post at the moment...disappointing I know. I will get them up soon. I have a girl that is going to help me out this summer with my kiddos, so hopefully I can spend a few extra minutes on the computer to download my pictures.
Anyway, our family is proud to announce the newest member of the Knepp family...Jaxson Scott Knepp. He was born June 1, 2009 and weighed 8 lbs and was 21 in. Jaxson looks alot like his daddy. He has dark hair and is pretty dark complected. I couldn't ask for a better baby. He eats and sleeps very well. We are all adjusting to our newest addition. Emma is the "big helper" and Josie is always first on the scene when he starts to cry. I did say though that if Jaxson's eyeballs are still in tact by the end of the first year I will call it successful (thanks in part to Josie)! As promised I will get pictures up soon. I know my family and friends who live away from us are dying to see him, so I will just warn you now...he is pretty handsome!! :)

9 comments:

Sandy said...

I got chills! I can't wait to see pictures of the new family Jamie!!! Glad all is going well for you guys! Welcome Jaxson (love the name!)

Sue said...

Congratulations on the birth of your son!!

Chelsa said...

i love his name! can't wait to see pictures of the lil' man :)

Abbie said...

A brand-new little boy in the Knepp family????? I hadn't heard - how EXCITING!!!! Me and Max are super excited to meet the lil' man:) I bet he's as cute as can be!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a lucky family!

Tera said...

Congratulations!! :)

The Armes Family said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures and hopedully meet him this fall at Trina's!!!

Leah Robinson said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics :)

Ramona said...

Jamie...we need pictures!!! :) Just kidding...I'm sure you've had nothing else going on lately! ;) Jaxson...the wedding...could you add anything else to your plate? Hope your summer is going good...I'm enjoying mine...but I wish it would slow down a bit!! Take care..we'll talk soon.