Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Goats, Goats, and more Goats

This post is dedicated to my step-dad Dale for all the hard work he puts into his (babies) goats. Today was the annual 4-H Fair Goat Show. This is the day that the Wilson's come together to size up their competition. As most women know all men have a hobby. Well, this is my dad's hobby. I know it sounds a little crazy, but we have all grown to like them. Some of us even call them by name. Emma looks forward to this day for many weeks because she gets to spend time with her cousins and looks foward to the day that she will be able to show grandpa's goats. If you have ever heard Emma talk about her grandparents you will hear her call them grandpa and grandma with the goats and grandpa and grandma with the moo cows. I know they are sooo proud. :) Anway, here are some pictures of my family and the girls showing off their ribbons. Overall, we were happy with the success of our goats.

No comments: