Monday, July 21, 2008

Are you serious Emma?

Have you ever just had one of those moments where you ask your child what they were thinking? I do that often with my 3 year old Emma. As I continue to blog you will find that she is a one of a kind. Today both my girls stayed at the babysitters while I painted for Scott's aunt. My girls love their babysitter whole heartedly. As I put Emma into her car seat to go home she looked at me and said, "mommy I have to tell you something when you get in your seat." I thought OK, so I got in the drivers seat and she said, "mommy I pooped my panties today." My immediate reaction was YOU WHAT? I told her that I didn't believe her and that I was going to call Trena and ask her. Emma has been known to "tease" me before and she has never had an accident since she has been potty trained. Well...she did! She claims it just came out really fast while she was in the pool. How can you be mad if it just fell out before you even knew you had to go. :)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad that you have joined the blog community! I look forward to keeping up with your family!

Andrea

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

congrats on the new blog! its addicting, big time! :) glad to see we'll be able to keep up with each other's family better. see ya next sm group!

Brandi said...

yea.... new blogger! i love the poop story, sounds like something ava would say!! they are too funny at this age!

brandi

The Jeffers Clan said...

Ohhhh Jamie...I had to laugh. I liked the way she broke it to you the best:) Sounds just like her. It's payback for watching Leighton step in his poo at the hotel:) ha ha

Payson10thmissionary said...

This is great. I think that you will have alot of fun with blogging. That definetly sounds like Emma.

It was so great to visit you last week. I hope you realize how much we love you and your family. Look forward to seeing you again in October.
Uncle Steve

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

Welcome to the "blog" world!! :) It is so much fun!! Looking forward to catching up on the Knepp News!